Thursday, January 19, 2023

FAREWELL NOTE

 

 



 Ran annim,

I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challenging session, and am looking forward to seeing you again in the next session. A farewell is necessary before we can all meet again.  Today I am especially pleased to convey a word of thanks to you all for the great learning time we shared together.  All your Moodle sharing and blog posts help me understand the class materials better. Now that it is time we leave again the classroom door, I am sure we all have something to take with us. The knowledge and tools we learn have become our very own.   I am grateful that this class has enriched me with the new knowledge to use technology in many different ways. This course offers more to help us become confident teachers.

My sincere gratitude extends to the professor for the fascinating design of this class and all her wonderful ideas for learning. This class is very inspiring.

Last but not least, I would like to wish you all the best for all that you accomplished.

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”

 

KH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAREWELL NOTE

     Ran annim, I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challen...