Friday, January 13, 2023

Celia Chavez: A Reflection


It's been an absolute pleasure working with everyone! I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you, and I appreciate all the support and camaraderie that you've provided. As the semesters pass, I often reflect on how important it is that we help each other and learn from each other. After all, we are educators, and education is a whole group-effort. Thank you Dr. Rivera for your guidance and adaptability. I sincerely appreciate your hard work and your impeccable communication. I wish you all the best, and never hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I may not know the answer, but I'll do everything I can to figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAREWELL NOTE

     Ran annim, I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challen...