It's been an absolute pleasure working with everyone! I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you, and I appreciate all the support and camaraderie that you've provided. As the semesters pass, I often reflect on how important it is that we help each other and learn from each other. After all, we are educators, and education is a whole group-effort. Thank you Dr. Rivera for your guidance and adaptability. I sincerely appreciate your hard work and your impeccable communication. I wish you all the best, and never hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I may not know the answer, but I'll do everything I can to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAREWELL NOTE
Ran annim, I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challen...
-
- Into the Book - Into the Book was developed by PBS Wisconsin Education , with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and a tea...
-
- ReadTheory - ReadTheory [ https://readtheory.org/ ] is a K-12 online reading comprehension program that assesses reading abilit...
-
The International children’s Digital Library Foundation (ICDL) website was created to support the world’s children in becoming effective m...

No comments:
Post a Comment