Friday, January 13, 2023

Andrea Espinal - Farewell Reflection

 



Hafa Adai everyone! The conclusion of yet another semester has arrived. It has without a doubt been a wonderful learning experience. Much of this course and its activities have been enjoyable for me. I appreciate all the aspects of this course, most especially the literacy websites. I plan to use these types of activities and incorporate them into my lessons in the classroom. While reflecting back on the daily assignments, I am so thankful to have come this far.  We have journeyed halfway through, but I believe we still have a lot to learn in the upcoming semesters. Before we go on to the next course, I want to thank Dr. Rivera and my classmates. Thank you, Dr. Rivera, for your advice, encouragement, and feedback. I also do appreciate the motivation and hard work from my classmates. You all remain an inspiration to me and I would like to wish you all the best! I genuinely hope that we all keep working hard to complete this program. Good luck to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAREWELL NOTE

     Ran annim, I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challen...