Friday, January 13, 2023

Farewell Message: By Saileen Fango

 



Hello Dr. Rivera and all,


In the meantime, I am delighted about the opportunities that await us in the future, and is it with great sadness that I have to say good-bye for now. Attending this course has been marked both challenging and inspiring. I will continue to uphold the inspiring lessons I learned in this course, and will very much cherish the friendships I have made along the way. I will always be grateful for the opportunity I had to learn with you all. Most especially, from our very own Dr. Matilda Rivera. It is my hope that we all continue this path until the finish line in the future. 


Again, I thank you all for the many positive and wonderful learning experiences we had together in this course. 


Sincerely,



Saileen Fango 





No comments:

Post a Comment

FAREWELL NOTE

     Ran annim, I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challen...