Friday, January 13, 2023

Farewell Reflection by Leilani Tenorio

 Hafa Adai Dr.Rivera and Fellow Classmates!!

            Teaching with the Internet has brought some further insight into some awesome online reading class activities for us to do with our students. The Technology Blog that we created brought me back to my Undergraduate days. I was able to open my first blog that I created back in 2011. I like the idea of posting ideas on the blog and being able to share it with others especially because it includes valuable educational resources. I also was able to gain more knowledge by exploring some of the internet tools and seeing what was available to use in the classroom. I will definitely be using more of these internet tools in the classroom.

            I found that researching for effective literacy websites was helpful in finding more literacy resources that I could use in the classroom. There are so many free and accessible resources that are available for teachers. I am thankful for this class and my classmates for doing all the research ahead of time. I like that I have a quick reference and I can always check back into our class blog to see what resources I can use at a given time. 🙌Wishing everyone an awesome year!! 

                                                                                            😊Leilani Tenorio

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAREWELL NOTE

     Ran annim, I am happy to say “farewell” to you all knowing that the word is just a marking point to the end of this short but challen...